Επιτέλους ακούσαμε και κάτι καλό
για τα Μάλια που τόσο αγαπάμε.
Ελπίζουμε ότι γενικότερα οι συμπατριώτες μου θα υιοθετήσουν την προσπάθεια και θα συμμετάσχουν ενεργά σε κάτι που αναβαθμίζει το χιλιοταλαιπωρημένο και δυσφημούμενο τόπο μας.
Η ιστοσελίδα των Sarpidonistas βρίσκεται στην διεύθυνση
Αυτά για να μην λένε κάποιοι αγαπημένοι φίλοι μας στα Μάλια ότι γράφουμε μόνο τα στραβά και ανάποδα των Μαλίων και δυσφημούμε τα ΜΑΛΙΑ.
ΠΟΝΑΜΕ ΚΑΙ ΑΓΑΠΑΜΕ
ΤΟΝ ΤΟΠΟ ΜΑΣ
έστω και αν τον "ζούμε" ουσιαστικά μόνο για δυό μήνες
Παιδιά και εμείς μαζί σας
About UsWelcome to Sarpidonistas*
We are an independent action group of environmentally conscious people and we love our town of Malia.
*Sarpidon King of Malia was son of Zeus and Europa, and brother to Minos and RhadamanthysOur Beliefs
- We believe in Malia. We do not think we can change the world overnight. But we know that with every victory, however small it may seem, it makes us stronger and from that we will grow. Every small step takes us on life’s journey – we do not want to miss it!
- Our Environment. Malia is untidy and dirty for many of reasons. This is our town – and so this is the responsibility of us all. The Sarpidonistas will roll up our sleeves and work to clean up our town. We will make people more aware of the importance of keeping our town tidy and to be proud again of where we live.
- The Power of Many. It may seem that it is big task and that there is too much do to. Alone, maybe, but there are many, many small things we can do together. And together we will make a big difference.
- Continued Action. The actions of Sarpidonistas will not be “one-off”. Ongoing action and our belief will help us establish long lasting results.
- Our Tourist Friends. Tourism is our major industry supporting our town and our people. It is our ambition to show the best of our town to our visitors – to share a friendly, convenient and happy city. We want them to see us at our very best.
- Defend Entrepreneurship. We support the healthy development of entrepreneurship. It is the foundation of the economic and social survival of our city.
- Positive People – Positive Malia. Good Sarpidonistas are positive people – seeing and making the best in our town. We are not a group who just sit and complain – we will get up and make it happen! Each of us wants to see what we can give to our town and we make every effort to have a more beautiful Malia.
Our first action!
Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011
Meeting: in the courtyard of St. Nektarios Main church of Malia
at 12:00 noon
Action: Cleaning the sides of the highway road, from Stalis till Minoan Palace of Malia!
Come with your friends – come for yourself!
Bring along your bags, broom, dust pan, a strong pair of gloves
much love for action!